Jul 8, 2009

Good bye MJ!

Good Bye Michael! we will surely miss you! you're such an inspiration..nobody can replace you..i can still remember when i first learned my dance steps..it was thru the influence of MJ that i got interested to learn breakdancing, struts and all those MJ stuffs..my first dance step was strut with Billie Jean, then comes Beat It..i really love to dance and participated in some showdowns during the popularity of BReakdancing..i was grade 5 then when i learned breakdance..and that was 25 years ago..me and my group used to bring along with us a "banig" and a cassette player @ the park and look for a showdown..and all of this were Michael Jackson's influence..i even had my MJ Jacket and pants with matching punk gloves and shades..that's how connected i am with MJ..now that he's gone, i know his music and contributions to the world will be remembered always..Good Bye King of Pop! you are now on another world and i know you will Rest In Peace! you will forever live in my heart..Thank you so much for everything!

No comments: